Barshu – Soho, London
One of the more authentic Sichuan (Chinese) restaurants in central London.
- Highlights – Every dish delivers authentic flavour of Chinese spice, condiment combo. Generous portion size.
- Not so great – Very busy, I didn’t feel at ease as staff are waiting around to clear tables.
- Food – Recommended: Tofu with minced pork, Braised pork belly – leave you wanting more with every mouth full.
- Price – High end price for a Chinese restaurant.
- Atmosphere – busy with a touch of traditional oriental deco, matching the authentic taste of it’s dishes.
- Staff – hmm…friendly for a Chinese restaurant in London
My overall rating: 7/10