Patty & Bun – West End, London
Officially my new favourite burger joint. Messy, sticky and heavenly!
- Highlights – The FOOD glorious FOOD! Juicy scrumptious meat!
- Not so great – Very small capacity, no bookings, we waited for 45 mins in the cold!
- Food – Recommended: Smokey Robinson Burger, the sauces combined with the juicy burger patty gives an explosion of flavours. Well marinated, falling off-the-bone meat makes the chicken wings incredibly moorish. The hot sauce packs a punch too! Love it!
- Price – Affordably wallet friendly, came to about £35 for 2 people.
- Atmosphere – tight squeeze but the food and cool music make up for it.
- Staff – Very friendly
My overall rating: 8.8/10
Highly recommended but not if you are trying to impress a date. Finger linking is unavoidable 😉