Brasserie Blanc – Charlotte Street, London
Raymond Blanc’s little french brasserie, serves simple yet tasty french classics.
- Highlights – the food and the casual dinner environment (not your typical celebrity chef’s posh eateries)
- Not so great – If anything, the toilets are right on the top floor, bit chilly.
- Food – Recommended: Steak tartar and the Duck and chorizo cassoulet – pack full of flavour
- Price – Reasonable for tasty french food. 3 course meal for 2 came to about £55.
- Atmosphere – cosy, “french” 🙂
- Staff – Attentive
My overall rating: 6.5/10