Hawksmoor – Air Street, London
Steak lovers’ trusted choice for a satisfying meal out.
- Highlights – The sauces, the meat!
- Not so great – Busy, a few dishes ran out which limited our option, just a little.
- Food – Recommended: Deep fried queenies (scallop like sea food, I have learned) with super yummy tartar sauce, the Chateaubriand, PEANUTBUTTER Shortbread with salted caramel ice-cream (warm with melted chocolate within, to die for!)
- Price – High end prices. Approx £320 for 4 people.
- Atmosphere – liking the green library lamp, a Hawksmoor signature with the green hub sitting. Dim lights but not too dark. Good for a steakhouse.
- Staff – Attentive even in a very busy service, room for improvements on the food and drinks knowledge though.
My overall rating: 7.5/10